It's time for another TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas with an "Anything Goes" challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required.
With an anything goes challenge I decided to take advantage and combine today's card with The Hop to Stop which is designed to raise awareness about domestic violence, an issue that impacts 1 in 4 women. The Cat's Pajamas is a proud sponsor of the hop along with many other great companies. Please go here to read all about The Hop to Stop.
I stamped the image from the The Cat's Pajamas Survivor set onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, colored with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out. After cutting the circle from Wild Wisteria using a die from the Framed Up 2 set I shaped the sentiment step to fit the curve in the frame and stamped it using Purple Rain ink. The circle was attached to the patterned paper background with craft foam as was the image. I stamped the other sentiment directly onto the card base and then added a few enamel dots. The patterned paper came from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes Winter pad.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and die, Echo Park dp, Studio Calico ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-W00, E81, C00, C1, C3, C5; Ribbon-V0000, V01, V12, V15, V17
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.