Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Faith Can Move Mountains

I used the June Sketch for You to Try for the layout on today's card.



I cut a circle from light blue card stock using a die from the Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Circles set and then stamped one of the sentiments from The Lord's Strength set using dark chocolate ink. I then stamped the mountains from the Bearing Gifts set onto Neenah cs and cut out with the matching Bearing Gifts die set. After coloring with Copic markers,  I tucked a "sun" behind the image and attached to the circle with dimensional dots. I prepared the background with three strips of patterned paper and then attached the sentiment/image panel with a layer of craft foam for a masculine faith based card.

Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI and Recollectons cs, The Cats's Pajamas die, Simon Says and MFT ink, Copic Markers
Copics: YG61, YG63, YG67, W00, E81


Happy Hump Day!

1 comment: