Friday, June 23, 2017

Tag You're It Challenge - Week 4




I am guest designing for the Tag You're It challenge this month. Today's tag was suppose to be for week 3 but I screwed up the dates and didn't get it in on time.


This is the sweet tag created by Lindsey Larsen for the challenge inspiration.



I was inspired by the background cutout as well as the word die. I used the Reverse Confetti Topped Off Tag and Scalloped Tag Layer  to cut from kraft and tropical teal card stock and layered together. I cut the Sand Dollar from water color card stock, edged with antique linen distress ink and attached to the tag with a layer of craft foam. The word was cut once from paper cork and twice from white card stock using a die from the Papertrey Ink Super Swoosh set. I topped off the tag with a tab also cut from the paper cork using a die from the Reverse Confetti Hang Ups set.

Products: Reverse Confetti dies, Bazzill,. Ranger and PTI cs, The Twinery twine, PTI die, Ranger Distress ink

Now head on over to the Tag You're It Challenge blog to see the amazing inspiration from the design team as well as how to join in on this fun challenge.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY gorgeousness, Nancy!!! LOve the colors, the texture THAT DIE who really should come live with me... don't you think? and the gorgeous paper cork pattern... so fabulous! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is breathtaking!! I ADORE that tag. That sand dollar die is just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete