Monday, October 16, 2017

The Cat's Pajamas October Release Blg Hop and TCP Tuesday



It is release day for The Cat's Pajamas! Four new stamp and three new die sets are now available in The Cat's Pajamas shop. We are celebrating the release with a blog hop. If you arrived here from one of our new Cat Pack members Michele's blog you are right on track. If not start at the beginning at Brenda's blog.


We are also right in the middle of TCP Tuesday #340 Challenge which is to add some sparkle to your project.



I used the outer die from the Holiday Window Duos die to cut from white and sno cone card stock for an inlaid look. I stamped the image from the Reindeer set onto the white portion and colored with Copic markers. I added a touch of sparkle to the ornaments with a clear gelly roll pen and some highlights to the reindeer with a white gelly roll pen.  The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and silver heat embossed. I cut the gifts from card stock and patterned paper and the bows from silver metallic paper using the Presents die set.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Doodlebug dp, MFT, PTI and Neenah cs, Michael's mettalic cs, Stampendous embossing powder, Versamark and Memeno ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Reindeer-W00, W1, W2, W5, E31, E33, R20, R22, R24, R27, E81; Ornaments-B0000, B000, B01, R22, R24, R27, YG21, YG13; Box-W00, E81; Shadows-BG0000, BG000, BG70

That's it from me. Check out all the details regarding this release at The Cat's Pajamas blog. Your next stop on the hop is the oh so creative Wendy.

Here is the full blog hop lineup:

Brenda
Deborah
Michele

Nancy (You are here)
Alma@The Cat’s Pajamas

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

6 comments:

  1. Love this Nancy! Those glittery bows are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've saved this one for later... I knew you'd 'show me the way' beautifully! So much fun, Nancy!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. The presents were the perfect spot for that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, this card is awesome! Love that reindeer and the little touches of glitter you added to the presents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I love the sparkly presents Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nancy, I love all cour cards I have seen so far, sorry, I am not writing a comment to all of them. I love the little scenes you create and your colouring is wonderful.

    Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete