Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Duct Tape Can Fix Anything {Picket Fence Studios}

Good morning. I have another card using Picket Fence Studios products.


I was going for a masculine look and after stamping the  Duct Tape Can Fix Anything image onto Copic friendly cardstock, I cut out the panel with a stitched edge die and then colored the image using the original duct tape colors with Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment from the set below the image using kraft ink, then stamped the sentiment from the  Speedy Recovery set using black ink. The image panel was  attached to a patterned paper background using the fabulous double sided Foam Tape

Products: Picket Fence Studios stamps, PTI dp and cs, MFT and PFS ink
Copics: C00, C1, C3, E40, E70, E71

I usually have such a hard time with masculine cards but this image made it so easy. Every man I know uses duct tape!

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment