Friday, June 17, 2022

When Pigs Fly {Picket Fence Studios}

Good morning all. I have another card using stamps and dies from the new June Picket Fence Studios release. Have you check it out yet? You really should.


I stamped all the images from the When Birthday Pigs Fly set, cut out with the matching dies, then  colored all the images with Copic markers (unfortunately I did not record them this time). For the background I used the Slim Line Nested Rectangles Dies where I used one of the dies to stamp the sentiment and the Slim Line Die Cutting System for the openings and image mat. I also used the smallest die from the Cloud Dies set to cut from textured cardstock and a tiny die from the Slim Line Full Front Shaker Die to represent the sun in order to create a scene in each opening. All the images were attached with foam dimensionals. 

I hope your Father's Day weekend is a good one. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment