Wednesday, May 18, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Handmade Box

It is time for another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. There is a great prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps shop whether it is any of the wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries. Be sure to link up your project with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10PM EST and only one entry per person please! Today's challenge is to make a "handmade box".

I used this tutorial: Pizza Box from Split Coast Stampers to create my box. As you can see it is pretty basic and really only took a few minutes to make.


I stamped the strawberries image from the Sweet November Strawberry Flitter Friend set onto Copics X-Press It blending cardstock, colored with Copic Markers and cut out. I adhered my layers for the top of the box from several sheets in the Webster's Pages Spring Market/Yacht Club 6x6 pad. I added my  stamped piece, butterflies cut with the new C.C. Designs Cutters and a flower cut with a My Favorite Things Rolled Daisy Die-namic. Easy!



Products: Sweet November stamp, C.C. Designs Cutters, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Webster's Pages dp, My Mind's Eye decorative brad, Copic Markers

Copics: R22, R24, R27, R46, YG91, YG93, YG95, YR30, YR31, Y26, BG000

Have fun with the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. You're a craftier girl than I am Nancy, your pizza box is perfect! And the card topper is GORGEOUS! Those papers are perfect for strawberries and speaking of strawberries your's look good enough to eat, fabulous coloring!
    All around awesome project!
    I hope the days are getting more back to normal for you guys, such a big job cleaning up after the storms. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Nancy! Your coloring is wonderful! Look at those strawberries!!! Have a happy weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pizza box, I mean strawberry box Nancy! lol I love how you used the Webster's Pages paper... I have to remember this! I didn't get the strawberry flitter friend though... silly me! I do have some other strawberry stuff though... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete