Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Felt

It is time for another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. There is a great prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps shop whether it is any of the wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries. Be sure to link up your project with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10PM EST and only one entry per person please! Today's challenge is to use "felt" on a project.

After I completed last week's challenge, I decided to expand on that idea and create a card set using all the fruits from the Flitter Friend collection. Other common elements include the challenge to use felt as an accent and the Webster's Pages dp.







Products: Sweet November stamps, Webster's Pages dp, C.C. Designs Butterfly Cutters, PTI felt, metal die, cs and buttons, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Maya Road stickpins, My Mind's Eye brad, Kaisercraft and Basic Grey Pearls, Copic Markers

Copics: Blueberry-BV0000, BV01, BV23, BV25, YG91, YG93, YG95; Raspberry-R32, R35, R37, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG30, YG26, G0000; Blackberry-BV23, BV25, BV29,YG91, YG93, YG95, Y30, Y26, BG0000; Strawberry-R22, R24, R27, R46, YG91, YG93, YG95, YR30, YR31, Y26; BG000

I realize the blog has been a little quiet lately. I hope you understand that right now I am dealing with other priorities. My heart goes out to the city of Joplin, Missouri as we in Alabama completely understand what the people are going through right now.


3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Nancy! I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this set! The Webster's papers are gorgeous and I love how you've colored up the berries to match the look of them. Plus the variety of felt embellies and other goodies are just fantastic! Perfection my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Your shading shows the fruit at the peak of freshness.

    ReplyDelete