Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cars and Trucks

This is my first time to use one of My Favorite Things Wyatt stamps. I found him in their Bubble Bin last month and somehow he found his way into my cart. I guess he knew I really don't have many boy related stamps. I stamped Wyatt, the wagon, ball and truck image onto Copics X-Press It blending cardstock. I colored everything with Copics with the exception of the paper pieced shirt. The layout is based on this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club (MFTWSC20) sketch.



Products: My Favorite Things stamp, Echo Park dp, Bazzill Basics embossing folder, Fiskars border punch, Spellbinders Nestabiltiies, Copic Markers

Copics: Hair-E000, E00, E11; Hair-E35, E37, E29; Jeans-B93, B95, B97, B99; Wagon/Toys-R22, R24, R27, R29, Y11, Y15, Y17, YG11, YG13, YG17, N5, N7, N9; Shadows-C00

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back tomorow with a new All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge project.



2 comments:

  1. Ack!! Love love love it!! Perfect paper for Wyatt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great boy card Nancy... Wyatt is really stylin' in that cool paper pieced shirt that you gave him! Talk about having the perfect papers to really help bring an image to life, I love this! :)

    ReplyDelete