Wednesday, September 12, 2012

C.C. Designs Review - Heidi with Kitty

Today is review day on the All That Scraps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the September release stamps and dies.

Today I have a fall card for you featuring the new C.C. Designs Heidi with Kitty. After coloring this cutie pie up I needed something for her to sit on.  The new Hay Cutters came to the rescue to make a bale of hay. I cut mine from kraft based patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and then inked around the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo). The sentiment is also new from this month's Farm Logos which was stamped with Memento Potters Clay and and cut with the new Bottle Cap Cutters. The acorns were cut from patterned paper and felt using the Acorn Set Cutters from a previous release. All the paper is from the Simple Stories Harvest Lane 6x6 pad.


Here is a close up of the assembled hay bale before I attached it to the card:


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, Simple Stories dp, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, PTI felt and buttons, May Arts Burlap ribbon, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E01, E11, R20; Hair-E34, E39, E29; Clothing/Shoes-BG70, BG0000, BG10, BG72, E07, E09, W00, W1, W2, E81; Kitty-YR20, YR23, YR24

As always,thank you so much for stopping by. Check out the All That Scraps blog for more review projects.


FYI, I have added several more items and changed some pricing on my sale page.


3 comments: