Monday, September 3, 2012

You Bring Me Joy

I have a quick one for you today. I used this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge (MFTWSC87) for the layout. I cut into one of my new 6x6 pads, Echo Park For the Record Documented and some new ribbon by May Arts. The ribbon although very pretty was not very pliable so my bow turned out kinda ugly. The stamp is MFT Pure Innocence Precious Little Lamb Where Flowers Bloom. I used a couple of Die-namics, the Mini Doily Circles on which I stamped the sentiment and the Double Scalloped Border.


Products: My Favorite Things stamp and Die-namics, Echo Park dp, May Arts ribbon, Doodlebug pearls, PTI button, Copic Markers
Copics: Lamb-E40, E41 E42, C3, C5, C7; Clothing-Y0000, Y13, Y15, B91, B93, B95; Flowers-W00, E81; Grass/Flower Centers-W00, E81, G20, G24, G46

Happy Labor Day to all my stateside readers! Thanks for stopping by. Sneak peeks for All That Scraps start tomorrow.


FYI, I have added several items and changed some pricing on my sale page.

1 comment: