Friday, September 21, 2012

Peace on Earth

Good morning and TGIF!

Today's card was created for the current Verve Diva Dare Fanspiration which was to create a project inspired by a fellow Verve fan (design team excluded). I was inspired by this card created by Megan, one my favorite card makers.

I decided to go in a different direction than Megan by making my project a Christmas card. I stamped a sentiment from the Verve Star of Wonder set cutting it out with a circle Spellbinders Nestabilities and using it as the centerpiece of the tag. I chose a background of shimmery paper although it is not that easy to see in the photograph and added pearls, clear jewels and white satin ribbon for a clean and simple look.


Products: Verve Stamp, Basic Grey and October Afternoon dp, May Arts ribbon, Basic grey jewels, The Cat's Pajamas snowflakes, Spellbinders Nestabilities

Have a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by.

 My sale page.

1 comment: