Wednesday, May 15, 2013

All That Scraps Review - Zooming and Beep Beep


It's review day on the All That Scraps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the May release stamps and dies.

Today's projects features Zooming from the Tumbleweeds collection and Beep! Beep! from the Meoples collection.

I paper pieced the airplane portion of the Zooming image and then finished up with Copics. The sentiment came from the also new Sunny Sentiments available in either rubber or clear. All the patterned papers came from the Studio Calico Here and There pad. I am really embracing a simpler style lately with just a few jewels for embellishments.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and , Studio Calico dp, Kaisercraft jewels, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E50, E51, E53, E57; Dress-BG000, BG01, BG05; Goggles-N1, N3, N5, YR01, YR12, YR14

While I had everything on my craft table I also decided to make a matching ATC (artist trading card) using the also new Beep! Beep! stamp with the same Studio Calico pad. I created a road by cutting out a strip of gray paper and using a white Sharpie pen to create the center lines. The sentiment (which was actually from one of my TCP sets) was stamped onto one of the shapes from the Mini Banners Cutters.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, Studio Calico dp, The Cat's Pajamas sentiment, PTI button, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E40, E41, E42, E51, E53; Clothing-BG0000, BG000, BG53, B21; Car-RV00, R81, N1, N3, N5


Thank you so much for stopping by. Check out the All That Scraps blog for more review projects.


My sale page.


1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I especially like Beep, Beep and the scene you created with the background papers!

    ReplyDelete