Friday, May 31, 2013

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Today's card is a Christmas in May card to meet my goal of creating at least one card per month. I combined the Taylored Expressions Birch Tree Border die with the Papertrey Ink In the Meadow Stamp and die set to create a snowy scene. After cutting the Birch Trees, I inked the edges with Copic markers (W00 and E81). I used the In the Meadow stamp and dies for the two deer using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and cut out the birds with the dies as I had a hard time matching up the tiny stamps against the tiny die-cuts. I wanted the card to have a very serene and calm look so I used muted patterned paper by Melissa Frances from my 12x12 stash. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece from The Cat's Pajamas Circus Panels Cutups.


Products: Papertrey Ink stamps and dies, Melissa Frances dp,Doodlebug pearls, The Cat's Pajamas Cutups, Taylored Expressions die, Copic Markers

I hope you enjoyed my Christmas in May card! Thanks for stopping by.

My Sale Page.

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely, Nancy. I'd better get back on track making Christmas cards. I'm way behind compared to last year. ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a stunner! You created a beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete