***This is my third post for today. Please scroll down for Sweet November and C.C. Designs projects***
It's a new month and that means a new TCP challenge which is to use a handmade tag on your project.
I am double dipping somewhat with my project today. I am participating in an ATC swap in The Cat's Pajamas forum over at Splitcoaststampers so I used this challenge to try to create a prototype. I came up with three different designs using various stamps and papers. The centerpiece of each one is a tag cut with The Cat's Pajamas Luggage Tags and I used the What's Mew, Joyride, Summer Sentiments and Reel Expert stamp sets for the images. Unfortunately, I have not decided which prototype to use.
Here are the individual photos:Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Simple Stories dp, Studio Calico sequin, Kaisercraft pearls, May Arts ribbon, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Pith Helmet-E81, E84, E87, 0, R22, R24, R29; Leaves-YG91, YG93, YG95, W5; Shadows-BG70, BG0000
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Simple Stories dp, Studio Calico sequin, Kaisercraft jewel, May Arts ribbon, PTI button, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-E50, E51, E53; Scooter/Scarf-B0000, B000, B01, YR30, YR31, Y35, N1, N3, N5
Spectrum Noirs-Scooter-PP4, PP6, DR3
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, We R Memory Keepers dp, Studio Calico sequin, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Penquin-W00, E81, E97, E99; Fishing Pole-E21, E25; Fish-YG91, YG93; Pail-Y21, Y26; Shadows-BG70, BG000, BG0000
Here are the details to the challenge:
- The first Tuesday of the month Alma will post a challenge on the Dancing in Pajamas blog. The challenge will also be posted on the TCP Splitcoaststampers forum and on the TCP Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right on the Dancing in Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around). If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUESJuly13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
My Sale Page.