Sunday, July 7, 2013

Because You Mean So Much to Me

Rain, Rain. Please. Please. Go Away. The gloomy weather affects my mood so this rainy weekend I tried to lift myself up with a) stamping and b) color.

I think it was kismet that I received this new Fancy Pants Wonderful Day pad around the same time I also got the My Favorite Things Peaceful Wildflowers stamps and dies set. They looked like they were made to go together. I used a lot of MFT products on this card! I first cut the image panel using the Labels I Stax and then added a bit of color to it using the Abstract Art stamp set.  I stamped the bouquet of wildflowers using Berrylicious, Sour Apple and Razzle Berry inks. The sentiment was stamped onto a piece cut with the one of the Mini Doily Die-namics which I layered onto hot pink cardstock for the color to show throw the cutouts. A few sequins and a My Mind's Eye enamel dot completed the design. I generally followed the Mojo Monday 300 sketch for the layout.


Products: My Favorite Things stamps, dies and ink, Fancy Pants dp, My Mind's Eye enamel dot

Thanks for stopping by!


My sale page.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! Pretty!!! Those stamped images are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors and the stamps/dies. I've been eyeing them myself.

    ReplyDelete