Saturday, July 27, 2013

Spread Your Wings and Fly

I hope your weekend is off to a good start.

Warning, I colored the There She Goes Penelope and Birdcage image under the influence of cold medicine. But it's cold medicine that seems to be helping so I will stick with it. I created the card using this week's There She Goes Sketch (TSG217) for the layout. Since I converted the sketch to an A2 size rather than a square I had to move the sentiment to the bottom of the image panel. I used a couple of My Favorite Things Die-namics sets for the border/paper bow treatment and the sentiment label.


Products: There She Goes stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, Kaisercraft pearls, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-YR30, YR31, E53; Clothing-W00, E81, N1, N3, N5, N7; Wings-YG0000, YG21, YG13; Bird-Y0000, Y11, Y21
Spectrum Noirs: Clothing-PP3, PP5, DR3


I hope to see you back here tomorrow for the start of the August C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps previews including Sweet November.


My sale page.



2 comments:

  1. Can I please have some of that cold medicine too? You're cars is so sweet! Hope you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete