TCP Tuesday for August is in full swing. The challenge this month is to create a tall card to fit inside a business envelope.
I usually make at least a few Christmas cards in this size every year so that's what I decided to do with the challenge. I cut out the gingerbread boy from pre-corrugated cardstock using the Man CutUps. I stamped the eyes from the Homemade for the Holidays cling set to use as a guideline for the rhinestones eyes. I found the ric rac trim in my stash and added two Queen and Co Candy Stripers for the "candy" buttons. The sentiment was stamped onto one of the pieces from the Circus Panels CutUps and then matted with another of the pieces from the set. I created a border using some wide May Arts ribbon layered with seam binding onto which I added a button and two stickpins.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Authentique dp, Seam binding, Queen and Co embellishments, Kaisercraft jewels, Maya Road and Fancy Pants stickpins, May Arts ribbon, Making Memories button
Here are the details to the challenge:
- The first Tuesday of the month Alma will post a challenge on the Dancing in Pajamas blog. The challenge will also be posted on the TCP Splitcoaststampers forum and on the TCP Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right on the Dancing in Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around). If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUESAUG13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.
My Sale Page.