Thursday, August 1, 2013

A TCP Christmas

***This is my second post for the day. Please scroll down for my C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps Preview.***

Good morning. My first card is for my fellow Cat Packer Julie's Dare to Get Dirty Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers!  You can find out the details in the Dare to Get Dirty forum. This creative and fun challenge week is open to Fan Club Members only. If you are not a member, it's not too late to join!  You can find all of that information here. And tthere are some nice prizes to be had including some fabulous ones from The Cat's Pajamas!

My annual Christmas in July did not pan out this year and in fact I didn't even do my one a month in June or July so obviously I am behind in my Christmas card making process. Since I need to pick up the pace I decided to create a Christmas themed card for this challenge. I first made a tag using The Cat's Pajamas Peeking stamp set for the main image, using a combination of Copic coloring and paper piecing. To create a bit more interest for my background panel I repeated the sentiment down the left side using a tone on tone ink for a subtle affect (Fresh Ink Celery). All the patterned paper is from last year's Carta Bella Merry & Bright 6x6 pad and the cardstock mat is Bazzill Basics Card Shoppe (Candy Hearts).


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp, Carta Bella dp, Bazzill Basics Card Shoppe, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dot, PTI button, Fresh and Memento Inks, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, R0000, R01

And while I was in a Christmas mood I decided to do Bev's Dare to Get Dirty challenge using yet another TCP set, Your Gift. After preparing the image via paper piecing and a bit of Copic coloring I attached to a tag shape. I again used the Carta Bella Merry and Bright pad but also added some paper from last year's Pink Paislee City Sidewalks 8x8 pad.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp, Carta Bella and Pink Paislee dp, Seam binding, Kaisercraft jewel, MFT cardstock, PTI die
Copics: W00, E81

I hope to see you join along in the Dare to Get Dirty challenges! I hope to get a few more of them done this weekend too.

My Sale Page.

1 comment:

  1. Two beautiful Christmas cards! I just love your card designs!

    ReplyDelete