Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sweet November Review - Frannie and Frankie

It's review day on the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the August release stamps. We are concentrating on the Sweet November line this time around.

Today's card features Sweet November Frannie and Sweet November Frankie out on a color coordinated fright night date! After coloring with Copic Markers, I fussy cut them out. I cut the image panel with a My Favorite Things Stax die, embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing folder and then added the iron gate cut with the C. C. Designs Witches Fence die. I added a small punched heart with a jewel onto the gate since Frannie and Frankie are a couple. I placed them on the image panel using pop dots for dimension and definition. The background panel came from a Bella Blvd collection from couple of years ago and I cut the cloud from the leftover scraps which was also attached with pop dots. A smattering of My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots and jewels finished things up.


Products: Sweet November stamps, C.C. Designs Cutters, Bella Blvd dp, Kaisercraft jewels, My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-G20, G40, G43; Hair-W00, E81, W1, W2, W5, W7 (Frannie), N1, N3, N5, N7 (Frankie); Clothing-BG10, BG11, BG34, V01, V12, V15, V17, C1, C5, C7, N3, N5, N7

There are more review projects on the C.C. Designs blog.


My sale page.

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, this card is fabulous! These two look great together, and your colors really amp up the Ghoul vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to see these two together on your card Nancy. They look ready to hit the town for a hot date night, I just hope the villagers don't come at them with pitch forks, LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete