Friday, May 9, 2014

I Can Always Count on You

Today's card is for the May Reverse Confetti Sketch For You to Try (#12).

I cut the main image panel with a Lil Inkers Designs Stitched Mat die and then stamped the sentiments from the Reverse Confetti Count Your Rainbows directly onto it. I cut the small tag using the Tag Me die set then added the stamped sentiment within the label and the small banner end, all from the Arrows 'n Elements set. I was trying to decide what to put in the tag hole since ribbon seemed too soft to go with the geometrics of the papers when I spied the black chain. It just happened to be laying on my craft table amongst the rest of the clutter for no particular reason. I added an arrow pointing to the tag which also came from the Arrows 'n Elements set. The row of scallops was cut with the edge of the Love Note die. All the patterned paper came from the American Crafts Plus One pad.


Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, American Crafts dp, PTI and Bazzill cs, Lil Inkers Designs die, My Favorite Things and Simon Says inks

Have a great weekend!


My Sale Page (new dies added recently).


3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Nancy! Love the combination of lime with grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Nancy. You did a masterful job of arranging the card and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy this is amazing, great everything about this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete