This week's TCP Tuesday challenge is anything goes!
I stamped the the image from the Bear Hugs set onto Copics X-Press It cardstock and then stamped a sentiment from the Small Sayings set in the center of the heart. After coloring with Copic Markers I fussy cut him out. I generally followed the sketch from this weeks RetroSketches (RS#114) challenge for the layout, keeping everything clean and simple with a small scattering of sequins as the only embellishments. All the patterned paper came from the Simple Stories DIY Boutique pad.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, Simple Stories dp, Lawn Fawn and Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, W1, W2, W5, B0000, B000, B01, B04, Y11, Y13, Y15
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES266. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Sale Page.