Friday, August 28, 2015

Bloom in Faith

I have another yet another faith based card today using stamps from the Illustrated Faith Bloom set.


I cut a rectangle from vellum using a Lil Inker Designs stitched mat and then stamped the flower image and the sentiments using Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I layered it onto patterned paper and then matted it with a wonky layer in dark blue to ground it. After adding a sun cut with another Lil Inker Designs die, I anchored the piece with a button and added an enamel dot to the flower center.

Products: Illustrated faith stamps, American Crafts dp, Bazill vellum and cs, PTI cs and button, Doodlebug enamel dot, Lil Inker Designs die, Versamark ink


Have a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card! I love the white embossing and the big yellow button on the sun is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I like how you used the vellum. I keep forgetting to get mine out and use it. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete