It's time for another TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas and I am your hostess this week with a color challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required.
I stamped the octopus image from the new Seas the Birthday set onto watercolor paper cut with the matching free Cutables that Alma provides with each release. I also cut a rectangle from watercolor paper using a Spellbinders Nestie and then used the I used the watercolor on acetate smooshing technique using Faded Denim Distress ink to represent the ocean on the rectangle and Mustard Seed and Pickled Raspberry on the octupus. I cut plain white cardstock using the He Said, She Said die set (which is free with a $65 purchase). and then used the same Nestie to cut to fit the the image panel. I stamped the sentiment onto it using Blueberry ink. I added a double banner at the top using water colored leftovers and then anchored with a matted enamel dot. The background paper came from the Fancy Pants pad and I used the Dots CutUps to emboss the background panel.
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.