It's time for another TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas and I am your hostess this week with an inspiration challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required.
I am definitely not ready for summer to be over as you can tell by the photos I chose for this challenge. I decided to go with the surfer theme although I am more of a sit-on-the-beach-with-a-margarita-in-one-hand-and-a-book-in-the-other kind of girl. I started out by messy watercoloring the background onto Ranger Distress watercolor paper using Loew-Cornell watercolors. I then stamped surfer Poochie from the Fun in the Sun Set onto Copics X-press It cardstock, colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut out. I cut the frame using the new County Fair die, cutting off the lower banner and hiding the grass with a piece cut with the Wave CutUps. After stamping the sentiment directly onto the background, I attached the frame and placed the image in the waves using foam tape.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Avery Elle dp, PTI and DCWV cs, Ranger Watercolor cs, Loew-Cornell watercolors, Simon Says ink, Copic markers
Copics: R20, B0000, B00, B01, B04, YG0000, YG01, YG13, YR0000, YR01, YR04
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
And, if you use a TCP image, you can also enter your project in the Summer Blog Hop! That's two chances to win a TCP gift voucher.