Thursday, September 29, 2016

Happy Meow-lloween 2

We are actually feeling a bit of fall in the air. Normally here in Alabama it is usually late October before the temperatures drop. It's a pleasant respite from the unrelenting heat we have been experiencing although I wish some rain would come along with it.


I stamped the cute Franken-kitty and Vampire kitty along with the fence image (x2) from the C.C. Designs Happy Meow-lloween set and cut out with the matching Meow-lloween Kitties die. After coloring all the images with Copic Markers, I stamped the sentiment onto a white cardstock strip. I used a combo of the Pretty Pink Posh Storybook 2 die and a stitched rectangle die to cut a background piece from black cardstock. I filled the frames of the storybook with a variety of patterned papers and then added the images and sentiment using foam tape for dimension.

Products: C.C. Designs stamps and dies, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, Pretty Pink Posh and MFT dies, MFT ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Franken-kitty-YG0000, YG01, YG23, R20, C00, C1, C3, C5; Vampire Kitty-YR30, YR31,YR23, YR24, R20, C00, C1, C3, C5; Fence-W1, W2, W5

Thank you so much for stopping by. I know there are a lot of blogs out there and I am grateful that you spend time with me.

2 comments:

  1. Turns out I like even Halloween cats! YOurs are just delightfully spooky, Nancy!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is just too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete