Monday, September 19, 2016

Just for You {Purple Onion Designs}

I would like to see it's a happy day but we are in the midst of an environmental disaster in our county so I am really not in a good mood. A Colonial pipeline broke and dumped 336,000 gallons of gas in a wildlife management area. Thank God my son and his family moved away from one of the nearby towns a couple of months ago as there are health concerns as well. The governor of Alabama along with neighboring state Georgia have declared a state of emergency due to the expected gas shortages and to keep stations from gouging customers.

So on to happier things. Today's card features images from Purple Onion Designs.


I created a scene onto a Neenah cardstock triangle using the Birch House, Toadstool Cluster, and Clouds images and colored with Copic Markers. I also stamped and then colored Oliver with Copic markers, fussy cutting out. I cut a frame from electric red cardstock, and then white heat embossed the sentiment from the Hopscotch Sentiments set. The frame was attached with foam tape and I added the sun cut from The Cat's Pajamas County Fair die along with Oliver on foam tape and a couple of enamel dots.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, PTI and Neenah cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Simon Says and The Cat's Pajamas dies, Versamark and MFT ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Birch House-E50, E51, E30, E33, E35, YG0000, YG01, YG23, W00, W2, W5, G43, G46; Mushrooms-R22, R24, R27, E40, E41; Grass-G20, G21; Mouse-E30, E33, E35, W00, R11, E81, B41, B32, YR30, YR31, YR23

I hope your week is starting off better than ours. Thank you for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Love this card Nancy. Love the coloring.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Nancy. Love the coloring.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that situation sounds terrible Nancy! I’m so sorry! ...on another note...this little card is so sweet! I love the vibrance of the red with the sweet softness of the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy- so sad about the gas spill. Love the card-great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, this card is awesomely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, this card is awesomely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy! I've had a wonderful time peeking at all the darling cards you've made ... I've missed visiting your blog! Moving, changing providers, ugh! Thanks for stopping by - I adore every single card you make - but these for Purple Onion really are my favorites of all!
    =]

    ReplyDelete