Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas Rescue

Today's card is for one my husband's oldest friends and his wife. In fact, his wife runs a rescue in Texas.



I stamped the image from the Playful Pups set onto Neenah cardstock, cut out with the matching die and colored with Copic Markers. I used the Merry Christmas Circle Frame die to cut from electric red cardstock. I after attaching to the card front I centered the stamped image on it using foam tape for dimension. The sentiment was attached stamped onto a green parakeet card stock banner piece. The small Christmas ornament ball came from the Happy Pawlidays set.

Products: My Favorite Things stamps and dies, PTI and MFT cs, MFT and Simon Says ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Dogs-W00, E81, N1, N3, R20; Rug-B21, B23

The last of cards were mailed out yesterday. What a relief!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment