Friday, December 22, 2017

Shut the Front Door

Today's Christmas card is for another dog lover on my list.


After stamping the images from the Lawn Fawn Christmas Dreams set I cut them out with the matching dies and then colored with Copic Markers.  I used the Lawn Fawn Shut the Front Door die set cutting the door from patterned paper and the porch from card stock. I added the "brass" lock set cut from gold metallic card stock topped with a pearl for the doorknob. I then used stitched rectangles dies to cut out the "house" with patterned paper and then cut an opening for the door. Using the door opening as a guide, I attached the various stamped images to the card front and then attached the panel to it with foam tape.


Products: Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, Doodlebug and Webster's Pages dp, PTI, Micheal's and Simon Says cs, Kaisercraft pearl, PTI and MFT ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Fireplace-C00, C1, C3, W00, E81, YR31, YR23, R05, E33, E35; Milk and Cookies-W00, E81, E23, E25 , R22,, R24, R27; Clock-W00, E81, E31, E33, E35; Stockings-W00, E81, YG01, YG21, YG23, R22, R24, R27;Rug-B41, B32, B4; Dog-E50, E51, E53

Just days before Christmas and I am not ready!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and fun interactive card Nancy! If it makes you feel any better, I'm not ready either. I will be out this weekend scrambling for presents and wrapping.

    ReplyDelete