Sunday, December 10, 2017

When Snow Falls

I bought the Hero Arts Wintertime Fun set last December actually too late to actually get any Christmas cards completed so it has been languishing in my stamp stash for a year. Sadly I have a few I have purchased this year that probably will not make it on a 2017 card. Can any of my fellow stampers relate? Sigh.


With a bit of masking, I stamped the tree, fox, owl and deer onto Neenah cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. I added a bit of sparkle on the snow tipped tree with a clear gelly roll pen. After cutting out the image with a stitched die, I stamped a trio of snowflakes using soft stone ink and the sentiment with black licorice. And yay, a perfectly flat card for easy mailing. This card was inspired by the fabulous and creative Debby Hughes.

Products: Hero Arts stamps and dies, PTI cs,  Sakura Gelly Roll pen, MFT die, MFT and PTI ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Tree-YG01, YG91, YG93; Fox-W00, E81, E97, E99; Owl-W00, E81, W1, W2, W5, YR31; Deer-W00, E81, W2, W2, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57; Sky-BG70, BG0000. BG000; Snow drifts-C00,0

Off to church this morning. See you here back soon.

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

1 comment: