Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Blessed, Grateful, Thankful

This week customers are invited to play along with the Papertrey Ink designers during their August release week. It probably comes as no surprise that I already have my eye on some things. This is actually the first time I've played along with their invitation to Create Along With Us.

I was inspired by the always fabulous Betsy Veldman with this beautiful card.


And here is mine:



I used two of the dies from the Mix & Mat: Pinked Edge set to create the leafy cutout from white linen cardstock and the embossed edge around it. I backed it with patterned paper from the Bitty Big: Soft Stone Collection paper pack and then stamped the sentiment from the Inspired: Blessed Mini stamp set using Stormy Sea ink. The word was cut out using the Inspired: Blessed Die from two layers of Stormy Sea cardstock. The panel was then added to a Stormy Sea card base and I added a few Rainstones to give it a bit more shine and texture.

Products: Papertrey Ink stamps, dies, cs, dp, jewels and ink



 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

5 comments:

  1. Nancy, I love your card!! The colors are soft and beautiful. Gorgeous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely. I really like the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nancy, your leaf card is simply stunning and makes me pine for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...this is absolutely GORGEOUS Nancy!! LOVE the soft colors against the white linen...so elegant and just BEAUTIFUL!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, this card is so lovely! The die cuts, the soothing Stormy Sea color palette...Perfect!

    ReplyDelete