Saturday, August 25, 2018

Thinking of You

How is your weekend so far? We have a new puppy so he is keeping us busy. He is my little shadow and sits at my feet when I am cooking and crafting.



Today's masculine card is for the Inspired By Rustic Summer Challenge. As you can tell from the inspiration photo included below I took the challenge quite literally. I was excited to use the SugarPea Designs Lantern die since I've had it for a while so it was long past the time to break it out. I cut it three times, two from cardstock and the top one from patterned paper. I layered them together then cut the lantern "metal" pieces from smokey shadow cardstock. The insert was cut from patterned, using a die from The Cat's Pajamas Hill and Dale set for the tree line. I cut a separate piece for the bottom of the lantern and then stamped the sentiment from the SugarPea Designs Feeling Sentimental set, curving the stamp to fit. I cut the tent, signage and camp fire from a combination of cardstock and patterned paper using dies from the Camping Icons set, then attached them inside the lantern.

Products: SugarPea Designs stamps and dies, Doodlebug and My Mind's Eye dp, PTI cs, The Cat's Pajamas die, Simon Says ink


Thanks for stopping by!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous! I have that die and need to make one with it too! Thanks for playing with Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have guessed you'd have that lantern! Nancy this is so great! LOve your use of all those fun papers...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO perfect for the challenge photo...how fun is that! I'll bet that little puppy is fun too! Thanks for playing at Inspired By this week!

    ReplyDelete