Friday, August 3, 2018

Go & Make Disciples

I haven't done a Faith Friday in a long time but I hope to do more. Today's card was created for a church friend who left for a mission in Asia several days ago. I just wanted to send her off with a word of encouragement.



I used the Reverse Confetti Globe die to cut the the base from stone and the heart globe from iced aqua and green parakeet cardstock. I stamped a portion of the sentiment from a no longer available Illustrated Faith set in the center of the heart using cilantro ink. Before attaching the globe to the card base I stamped an arrow from the same IF set using stone ink and the rest of the sentiment to the patterned paper strip also using london fog ink. The airplane came from a Concord & 9th set. The arrows on the left were cut using The Cat's Pajamas Arrows CutUps. The photo is not that great but I was in a hurry to get it in the mail.

Products: Reverse Confetti die, Illustrated Faith stamp, Reverse Confetti dp, Reverse Confetti and PTI cs, The Cat's Pajamas die, Reverse Confetti and Memento ink

Have a great weekend!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

1 comment: