Friday, October 11, 2024

Sing to the Lord

Today's faith based card was created for Grace Klein here in Birmingham (@grace_klein_community). This is a wonderful faith based organization that has many charitable endeavors both locally and globally. Their goal is to give out 100,000 scripture based cards this year to be included with the food boxes, clothing etc. They want cards in bundles of 25 which is daunting to our kind of card makers but my goal is to donate 100 cards by the end of the year. If you have any questions or want to join me, please send me an email or comment on this post and I will give you the details. 

I used chocolate brown ink to stamp the Papertrey Ink Year of Psalms February (retired) sentiment onto pool party cardstock cut with the Paper Trey Ink Charming Tags 1. The kraft cardstock and patterned paper background was cut using a stitched edge die and after attaching the sentiment tag I stamped a couple of musical notes from the same Year of Psalms set using the same chocolate brown ink. Lastly I used the Feathered Friends 2 die set to cut from various cardstock in my scraps bag attaching to the card front using foam dimensionals.

Products: Papertrey Ink stamps and die, PTI dp and cs, SU cs, Lil Inker Designs die, MFT and Ranger Distress ink

This cards represents card #38 and is a part of my second bundle of 25.

I am submitting these to the Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes - Weeks #669-670 Challenge.

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment