Wednesday, October 2, 2024

{The Cat's Pajamas} Welcome Back Big Bear

The Cat's Pajamas October release of digital products is available now. Back in the day one of my very favorite TCP sets was Big Bear. It broke my stampy heart when it was retired. So....I was thrilled when Alma brought it back for the latest digital release. 

Using Silhouette software, I printed Big Bear, the signpost from the Beary Christmas set upon which I placed the words from Crossroads Gnome set onto Copic friendly cardstock, then colored with Copic markers. Since my cutting machine is still under the weather I chose to fussy cut out the two images. For the background, I created a snow bank using an older die and embossed a sno cone cardstock panel with an embossing folder. The images were attached to the main panel using foam dots then a few snowflakes anchored with a sparkly gemstone finished it up. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas digital stamps, Bazzill and MFT cs, Darice embossing folder, Spellbinders gems, Lawn Fawn dies, Copic Markers
Copics: Bear-W00, E81, N2,N3,N5, N7; Signpost- W00, E81, Y02, Y15, Y17, R20G2, R24, R27, BG01, BG02, BG04



photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment