Thursday, October 28, 2010

Congratulations

I made today's card for my stepdaughter who has opened her own business.  The Grand Opening is today. So very proud of her for following her dreams.  If you happen to live in the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina, please consider Triangle Hearing Services in Cary for all your hearing needs.

Now on to the card details. I stamped the Stamper's Anonymous image onto the Pink Paislee dp which I then cut with a Spellbinder's Label Nestabilities.  All other dp is from the Cosmo Cricket Togetherness 6x6 pad.  I hestitated with the black ribbon but I actually wanted the contrast as opposed to matchy matchy.  What do you think?  I followed this week's Sketch for You to Try for the basic layout.


Products: Stamper's Anonymous stamp, Cosmo Cricket dp, Pink Paislee dp and large brad, Kaisercraft pearls, May Arts ribbon

Have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love that stamp. :)
    I live in AL too. Madison/Huntsville area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your stepdaughter! I wish her the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is wonderful Nancy! The image is professional looking and the papers add a touch a femininity! I think the ribbon looks great, it ties back in with the image and the gems you used! Congrats to your stepdaughter!

    ReplyDelete