Sunday, October 17, 2010

Think Pink

Due to all the projects we've been doing on the house, I really haven't had much time for crafting.  So Saturday was the first chance in several days to made cards which I did during the football game marathon. It was one of those rare Saturdays when all the teams we wanted to win did. Auburn, LSU, Wisconsin, Texas and of course the most important one, Alabama.

As you know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and The Cat's Pajamas is sponsoring a Think Pink blog hop in honor of this important cause.  This is my third card featuring this cute Skating Bunny stamp and I still have more ideas for it. All paper is older Ki Memories and Doodlebug from my stash and is one of my favorite color combos of pink and black. In fact that Ki Memories black and white alpha pattern is one of my all time favorite sheets of paper ever! Rather than my usual bow, I knotted the two ribbons together and topped off with a button with some burlap thread. Some Ranger Stickles for the nose and white pom pom for the tail completed my little bunny girl. I'll be sending this card to the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX for use by patients or their families.  

 
Products:  The Cat's Pajamas stamp, Doodlebug and Ki Memories dp, Ranger Stickles, Kaisercraft pearls, Heidi Swapp jewels, PTI button, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers


Copics: Bunny-C1, C3, C5; Skate Boots/Scarf-RV00, RV10, RV11; Skate Blades-N1, N5; Shadows-C00

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. It is beautiful here today.

4 comments:

  1. I get so many ideas from your cards. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the paper with the alphabet on it. So cool! I noticed you didn't mention OU, when discussing college football! :) That is the team the hubby and I route for! Well OU and anyone who plays Texas! LOL!

    ReplyDelete