Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Merry and Bright

Today's card features a new C.C. Designs Sweet November digital stamp "Baby Present Boy". I printed the image onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock, colored with Copic Markers and then cut out. I created the Christmas tree with a Papertrey Ink die and felt and then "trimmed" it with a felt star garland made with the My Favorite Things Star Border die-namics. This meets the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge to create a card with a manly image. Obviously I used a man of the younger variety.


Products: C.C. Designs Sweet November digital stamp, Papertrey Ink sentiment stamp, cs, die and felt, American Crafts dp, Heather Bailey felt, My Favorite Things star die, Kaisercraft pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02; Hair-E50, E51, E53, E55; P.J.'s/Gift Box-R22, R27, R29, W00, W1; Gift Bow-G40, G82 

Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I love that felt tree! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nancy, thanks for stopping by & leaving a note. And yes, we do live in the same city. I'm in the Chelsea area, so nice to meet you.

    Pretty blog you have! I do no have the patience to do paper crafts so I admire those who do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest, Nancy! I love the decorated tree you've created and the embossed background adds such a cool look, love the card!
    Thanks for joining the ATS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Your image is adorable and I love your color combo and detailing! Thanks for joining us at ATS!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete