It's TCP Tuesday time again. Remember that even though it is a monthly challenge, you can enter as many times as you want. This month we are doing a "What's On Your Desk?" challenge. Specifically, make one card and then with the supplies and papers on your desk, make two more. My cards are all different but that is not a requirement.
I have another set today that I created for the TCP Tuesday challenge but actually previewed at last month's release Pajama Party at Splitcoaststampers. I used the Let the Flakes Fly set combining them with papers from last year's Doodlebug North Pole and this year's Home for the Holidays 6x6 pads since the colors are the same in both. Other common elements include snowflakes which are all left over from a previous project using the Snowflake Lace Paper CutUps, sequins and ribbon.
The first card uses the new Celebration Toppers as well as the guitar playing snowman displayed on a hand cut tag shape.
Card #2 uses the new Celebration Toppers again and features both snowmen on the main image panel. I drew in some lines on both snow dude's scarves with a Copics Multiliner pen to give them more of cabled sweater look and colored with Copic Markers.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Doodlebug dp, Michael's ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Snowmen-W00, E81, R20, YR12, YR14, N1, N3, N5, R22, R24, R27, YG0000, YG01, YG03, YG25; Instruments-E30, E31, E34, YR30, YR31, YR23; Shadows-C00, C1
Here are the details to the challenge:
- The first Tuesday of the month Alma will post a challenge on The Cat's Pajamas blog. The challenge will also be posted on the TCP Splitcoaststampers forum and on the TCP Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right on The Cat's Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of th3 blog so you don't have to search around). If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUESNOV13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND a badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and the TCP Blog.