TCP Tuesday for November is going strong. Remember that even though it is a monthly challenge, you can enter as many times as you want. This month we are doing a "What's On Your Desk?" challenge. Specifically, make one card and then with the supplies and papers on your desk, make two more. Yes, you read that right. Make three cards! My cards are all a bit different but that is not a requirement.
Although I made today's set for the TCP Tuesday challenge, I actually previewed them at last month's release Pajama Party at Splitcoaststampers. I used the TCP Vintage Holiday set and the Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas paper pad for all of them cutting the images with the matching Framed Up CutUps. I used one one of the smaller images from the same set on each card, cutting out with a circle Spellbinders Nestie. They also include the same gold thread, buttons and die cuts.
For the first card I stamped the image with Versamark and then heat embossed with Black Diamonds embossing powder. I also stamped the small image from the same set with Memento Luxe Pistachio ink, heat embossed with clear embossing powder and then cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities, I cut the star with one of the dies from 3x3 Stars CutUps which I then layered with a button tied with gold thread.
For the second card, I stamped the image with Stampin' Up Soft Sky ink and then stamped the "Dec 25" image with Memento Tuxedo Black and then cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities, layering onto the snowflake cut with the Snowflake CutUps.
For card #3, I stamped the main image with Stampin' Up Raspberry Ripple ink. I then stamped the poinsettia image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with Copic Markers after cutting out with Spellbinders Nestabilities. I wrapped the flourish cut with the Heart Swirl CutUps.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Fancy Pants dp, PTI buttons and cs, Kaisercraft pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Stampin' Up ink, Versamark ink, Memento ink
Here are the details to the challenge:
- The first Tuesday of the month Alma will post a challenge on The Cat's Pajamas blog. The challenge will also be posted on the TCP Splitcoaststampers forum and on the TCP Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right on The Cat's Pajamas blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around). If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUESNOV13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND a badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and the TCP Blog.