Tuesday, September 2, 2014

C.C. Designs Preview - Latte Sue

Today is the first of three days of C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps  September previews. We are featuring fall images this month. I love summer but the colors of Fall are some of my favorites so these stamps were a joy to work with for a change of pace.

I am showcasing Latte Sue. She was colored with Copic Markers and cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities. I combined her with patterned papers from the Lawn Fawn Dewey Decimal pad. I stamped the new Vodka Latte sentiment onto a banner piece, wrapped hemptique cord around it and then clipped a clothespin on it from the Doodlebug Fall Mini Clothespins set. I finished it up with two of the Doodlebug Fall Sprinkles Glossy Enamel Dots.


Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-30, E33, E39, E29; Sweater-BG10, BG11, BG34, BG72; Pants-E02, E30, E15, E19, E37; Boots-E21, E23, E25, E27, E29; Cup-W00, E81; Bench-W00, W1, W2, W5; Grass-YG91, YG93; Leaves-YR23, YR27, E07, E09, E33, E37; Highlights-BG70, BG0000, BG000

There are more preview projects on the C.C. Designs blog. While you are there, enter to win some new stamp goodies.

The stamp I used today along with the other September stamps will be available for purchase at the CC Designs store Thursday, September 4 at 9pm EDT.


My Sale Page.


6 comments:

  1. Your Card its simply gorgeous, i have to come and leave you a comment! You did a great job and hope you don't mind i will copy the inspiration. I was looking at the preview at C.C. Designs blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the CC designs stamps and your making them more and more irresistible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS! Awesome job showcasing this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get Vodka latte's????? I am in!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete