After coloring up P.J. from the Bearing Flowers set, I fussy cut him out. I substituted the stamped flower with a die cut using the Sunflower Rosette CutUps. The border was cut using the notebook edge die from the Toppers CutUps set. I stamped the sentiment onto a circle cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities. The image panel was attached to the background panel with dimensional dots. A Doodlebug mini clothespin clipped to the top of it provided the finishing touch. I bought three packs of the clothespins so expect to the see them a lot!
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Lawn Fawn dp, Doodlebug Clothespin, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Bear-W00, E81, E50, E51, E53, R83, R56, R59; Leaf/Step-W00, W1, W2, YG91, YG93, YG95
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES274. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Sale Page.