Welcome to another TCP Tuesday challenge. We have any easy one for you - anything goes. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat's Pajamas stamps are not required. You can win up to $15 in Cat Cash which should come handy considering there is a new release coming up soon! See the full details at the end of this post.
I colored up one of my favorite TCP images, Away We Go and then fussy cut out. I added some White Opal Liquid Pearls and punched out a small heart which I glued to the front of the balloon basket. I paired it up with patterned papers from the Fancy Pants Wonderful Day pad, actually letting the paper do most of the design work for me. I added a banner flag and then stamped the sentiment directly onto the background panel. Lastly, I added a few enamel dots which appear to be my 'go to' embellishments these days.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, Fancy Pants dp, Stampin' Up and PTI cs, Doodlebug Enamel Dots, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-E40, E41, E42, RV0000, R81; Balloon-Y21, Y23, Y26, W00, E81, R22, R24, R27, BG10, BG11, BG72
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES275. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Sale Page.