Tuesday, September 23, 2014

{The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek} Eat, Drink and Be Scary


Welcome to Day 2 of The Cat's Pajamas sneak peeks! We are moving on to a much less serious theme of Halloween. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to make cards for so I am super excited to share today's project with you.

Today's card features the Eat, Drink and Be Scary set! I used the matching Cutables set in my Silhouette to cut out the Frankenstein, platter of skeletons and bones, the candelabra and table from Copics X-Press It cardstock. I stamped the images onto the various pieces and then colored with Copic Markers. I then got my Silhouette going again using the new Twisted Easel Cutables to cut out the card base, and mats from card stock and patterned paper. So easy! I layered the table pieces onto a panel cut with the matching pieces from the Fancy Flip and Fancy Flip Frames CutUps and attached it to the easel portion of the card. for the inside portion of the card, I stamped the sentiment onto pieces also from the Fancy Flip and Fancy Flip Frames CutUps with Studio Calico Purple Rain ink and then attached Frankenstein to it. I then layered a couple of purple Rox to the white mats to represent a couple of extra "eyes."






Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, CutUps and Cutables, Ki Memories dp, Queen and Co. Rox, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-YG000, YG21, YG13; Hair-N1, N3, N5; Shirt-BG10, BG11, BG34; Pants/Candelabra- V12, V15, V17; Shoes/Tablecloth- C00, C1, C3, C5

Alma has a 'how to" video on creating the Twisted Easel card:



Here are some details you need to know:

1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday, September 30.



2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.



3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, September 29 from 8-10pm EDT.


Here are the other Cat Pack participants:  KelliWendy, Lisa, Lori, Alma  

And here are the new products I used today:




2 comments:

  1. WOW!! I haven't made an easel card in like forever!! This is great Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the easel card! Wonderful coloring, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete