Thursday, April 2, 2015

Blessed

Today's card is another faith based Easter card.


I cut the cross using the Paper Smooches Crosses die set from a wood grain patterned paper and mirrored gold cardstock. I placed it on a domed piece cut with an MFT die using dimensional dots. I then attached it to the card base using dimensional tape. I used a die from the Religious Words set to cut out from gold mirrored cardstock and cut twice more from plain white cardstock, sandwiching them together to raise the word up. I added colorful flowers and leaves using the Flowers Dies to cut from various patterned paper and cardstock scraps.

Products: Paper Smooches dies, Pebbles, Simple Stories and Doodlebug dp, Recollections and Bazzill cs, PTI cs and buttons. My Favorite Things die

I am entering this card for the current Paper Smooches Spark challenge of anything goes.



My Sale Page.


4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Nancy! I love the perfect harmony you have with the white, cheerfully colored flowers and the gold. Very classic and sweet card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant and pretty card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE ALL of the Paper Piecing and the Patterns that you used!! What a FUN Design!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS Easter Sunday!! =)

    ReplyDelete