It's time for another TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas and Wendy is our hostess for this rotation with a beautiful color challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required. See full details at the end of this post.
I stamped a flower from the Simple Blooms set using Pear Pizzazz and Tangelo Twist inks onto a patterned paper piece. I stamped the sentiment in black directly onto another strip of patterned paper. A few enamel dots were my only embellishments on this clean and simple card.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, My Mind Eye and Avery Elle dp, PTI cs, Doodlebug and Teresa Collins enamel dots, My Favorite Things and Stampin' Up inks
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES288. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.