Friday, April 24, 2015

Hiya Honey {Purple Onion Designs}

Today's card features a stamp from Purple Onion Designs. I am entering it into the current Color Throwdown Challenge (CDT339)



I cut the Beehive Background from Harvest Gold cardstock using my Silhouette, attaching it to a background cut from white textured cardstock. I stamped the bee from the Love Bugs set onto Copics X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I cut the image out as well as the black mat with Lifestyle Crafts Hexagon nesting dies. After stamping the sentiment directly onto the card base, the image was attached using dimensional dots.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, The Cat's Pajamas stamp, Bazzill and PTI cs, Lifestyle Crafts dies, Copic markers
Copics: N3, N5, N7, Y11, Y15, Y35t, R22, R27, C00, C1

Have a fantastic weekend!



My Sale Page.

3 comments:

  1. What a precious card Nancy! I just love Purple Onion stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this is such an adorable card! Guess I should say it's bee-you-tiful! :-) Always glad to see you playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun card!! Love your beehive and bee!! Happy you played along with us!!

    ReplyDelete