It's time for another TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas and I am the hostess for this rotation with an inspiration challenge. The challenge runs for two weeks and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required. See full details at the end of this post.
I was inspired by the colors and floral pieces so I started out by stamping one of the large flowers from the Patterned Petals set onto coral patterned paper using white ink, sprinkled with white embossing powder and heat embossed. I then cut out with the matching die from the Petal Posies CutUps set. I lightly curled up the petals and then attached it to the prepared background panel. The flourishes from the Simply Said set were stamped directly onto the background using Hero Arts Veridian ink. The sentiment (also from the Simply Said set) was stamped onto a strip of cardstock using Hero Arts Fresh Peach ink and then attached with dimensional dots. After stamping the bee from the Hear Me Roar set, I cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities and colored with Copic Markers, adding it to the panel with a dimensional dot. A few enamel dots were the only embellishments.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, Avery Elle dp, Bazzill and PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Stampin' Up punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Hero Arts inks, Copic markers
Copics: Y11, Y15, Y17, BG0000, BG000
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES289. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.