Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Ho Ho Ho

Good morning. I have another Christmas card today. I'm working on these as fast as I can. I just have so much going on right now that it is hard to fit everything in.


I've had these images colored since March so I thought it was finally time to get them onto a card. The images from the Reverse Confetti Jolly Holiday set were stamped and then cut out with the matching dies. I prepared the background with a color wash using Tumbled Glass Distress ink and then stamped the sentiment bubble directly onto the panel. The image pieces were attached with foam tape. The snowflakes were cut with the Reverse Confetti Snowflake Trio die set and attached with a small circle in a contrasting color, then topped with an enamel dot.

Products: Revere Confetti stamps and dies, Ranger Watercolor and PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Ranger, MFT and Simon Says ink
Copics: Santa-E000, E00, E01, E13, R20, C00, C1, R22, R24, R27, N1, N3, N5, W00, E81, G00, G02, G07; Reindeer-E50, E51, E53, E40, E41, E44, R22, R24, R27, BG0000, BG10, BG11

I hope your week is off to a great start!

1 comment:

  1. Nancy I've had this set since who knows when ... it's high time I put it to work - thanks for the directions on how to do it right!!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete