Wednesday, November 2, 2016

New Stacey Yacula "Snow Day!" Collection {Purple Onion Designs}

I have another card featuring an image from the new Stacey Yacula Snow Day! collection of winter and holiday stamps released yesterday at Purple Onion Designs.


Today's card features the cutest moose ever, Spruce. I prepared the background by using Tumbled Glass distress ink with a stencil. I then added the trees cut from two different green cardstock colors on which I applied a snow marker puffed up with an embossing gun. The sentiment from the Artic Wonderland Sentiment Set was stamped directly onto the panel. After coloring Spruce with Copic Markers, I fussy cut out and attached to the background panel with foam tape.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, PTI and Neenah cs, Sakura Gelly Roll pen, Marvy Uchida Snow Marker, Reverse Confetti stencil, Frantic Stamper and Simon Says dies, Ranger Distress ink, MFT ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Moose-E40, E41, E42, E44, W00, W1, W2, W5, R11; Clothing-B41, B32, B34





Don't forget about the special pricing of a flat $90 for the entire Snow Day! stamp collection until November 10. This represents more than a 30% savings if you purchased individually.

3 comments:

  1. Great card design! Love "Spruce", he's super cute!! Thank you so much for listing your Copic Markers colors on your blog posts - this helps so so very much for beginners like me. I can't wait to see more from you from the new POD Stacey Yacula release!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember how confused I was with Copic choices when I first got started and that is why I have always listed them. I am glad to hear you find them helpful. And thank you for the sweet comment on my card.

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely and cute! 😊
    Did you cut the trees free or did you use a die? Love it!

    ReplyDelete